We inform you that the owner of the processing on this website is moltosenso s.r.l., corso Francesco Ferrucci 112 – Blocco B, 10138, Torino (Italy) (hereinafter: “MTS” or “we” or “our”, “us”).
Technical, session and analytical cookies that do not require consent
While you are browsing the pages of this website, moltosenso will install certain c. so-called technical, session and analytical cookies, that is, information that allows us to memorize some useful data to:
- know that through your browser you have already visited this MTS website and to record and remember any preference that may have been set while you were browsing this website. For example, MTS may save your login information so that you do not have to sign in each time you access the site (technical cookie);
- analyze the MTS website and its use to improve its services (technical cookies and Google Analytics cookies, with data collection in anonymous and aggregate form);
- memorize your choice regarding consent to the installation of profiling cookies.
The use by MTS of such cookies and the processing related to them, are necessary to allow MTS to make available to you the content published on our site in an effective and easy consultation.
The use of such cookies and the performance of the treatments related to them, does not require, pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Directive 2009/136/EC (ePrivacy Directive or ePR), your consent.
As for Google Analytics cookies, you can disable Google Analytics for your profile in the following ways: Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads Through the currently available components for deactivating Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Cookies for which consent is required
MTS does not use on this site any type of cookies (e.g. profiling cookies) that would result in requiring explicit consent from the user.
Support in configuring your browser
If you wish, you can manage (including disabling) cookies directly through your browser settings as well. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this MTS site.
For more information and support in configuring cookies on your browser, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
General rules and exercise of your rights
We inform you, finally, that, at any time, you may exercise the rights recognized by art. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), by sending an email to email@example.com, thus being able to:
- revoke consent;
- oppose the processing of their Personal Data;
- access their Personal Data;
- verify and request the rectification of their Personal Data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner;
- propose complaint to the authority in charge of the protection of personal data.
In any case, our company may keep some of your personal data if it is necessary to defend or enforce one of our rights.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Copyright © 2009-2021 – moltosenso S.r.l. – All rights reserved – P.I. 10187990014
Last update: 31 January 2022.